How often do you check the ingredients of your toothpaste? Do you know that some creams contain dangerous chemicals like fluoride and Triclosan, which are linked to health issues such as heart disease, reduced fertility, weight gain, and cancer? If you’re concerned about your oral health and have grown tired of fluoridated pastes, then it’s time to make the switch.
Some Surprising Health Benefits of Fluoride-Free Dental Cream
- While fluoride has been added to dental creams since the 1950s as a way to prevent cavities, recent studies have shown that it may not be as effective as we once thought.
- In fact, some research suggests that fluoride may contribute to dental problems like tooth decay and enamel loss.
- It is also a known endocrine disruptor, which means it can interfere with your body’s hormone production and is linked to a variety of health problems, including cancer, fertility issues, and thyroid disorders.
- If you’re looking for a safer alternative to conventional, consider switching to unprocessed pieces.
- There are plenty of options available, including non-fluoridated ones made with raw ingredients like xylitol and peppermint oil.
- These types will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean without risking any potential side effects.
- Many people who switch from traditional brands to non-fluoridated pieces find that they experience better oral health. According to a study, those who switched had less plaque build-up on their teeth.
- According to another study, people who used raw products reported less gum bleeding.
- When it comes to your oral health, fluoride-free is a better choice, whether you brush twice daily or only once every few days.
How is Fluoride Consumption Dangerous?
Many people are unaware of its dangers, thinking that it’s only harmful in large doses. However, even small amounts can be dangerous. Studies have shown that its consumption can lead to a variety of problems like:
- Bone cancer
- Kidney damage
- Cognitive decline
In addition, it is also known as an endocrine disruptor, meaning it can interfere with your body’s hormone production. For these reasons, it’s important to switch to non-fluoridated pieces. There are many great options available on the market today, including citrus cream which is gentle on your teeth and gums while still being effective at cleaning your teeth. If you’re looking for a safe and healthy alternative to conventional toothpaste, make the switch today!
How are Natural Dental Creams Made?
Non fluoridated toothpaste is made without fluoride, which is a mineral that can be beneficial for dental health. However, some people are concerned about the potential side effects of fluoride and prefer to use natural creams instead.
Natural toothpaste is made with ingredients like baking soda, essential oils, and plant extracts. These ingredients can be just as effective at preventing cavities and promoting oral health as fluoride, without the potential risks. They often taste better than their fluoridated counterparts! So, if you’re looking for a safe and effective way to keep your teeth clean and healthy, switch to natural toothpaste today.
Some Natural Toothpastes on the Market
- Tom’s of Maine Natural
It is made with fluoride to help prevent cavities and baking soda to gently clean teeth. It’s also vegan, cruelty-free, and does not contain artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- David’s Natural
It is made with calcium carbonate to gently clean teeth and baking soda to help whiten them. It also contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors.
- Redmond Earthpaste
It is a unique product because it includes citric acid and herbs that act as natural sources of calcium. It comes in two varieties – vanilla mint and spearmint tea – for different tastes.
If you’re looking for something gentle on your teeth and gums, good for the environment, and doesn’t require a trip to the health food store, then try citrus toothpaste. Citrus toothpaste is made with natural ingredients like baking soda, essential oils, and vitamin C, which are all gentle on your teeth and gums. So make the switch today! You can buy non-fluoride toothpaste from here!
main photo: unsplash.com/Diana Polekhina
Leave a Reply